About The Booz Allen Foundation
The Booz Allen Foundation is dedicated to empowering human potential and driving wider social impact. Building upon Booz Allen Hamilton’s strong legacy of passionate service, the Foundation was established in 2017 as a separate legal entity. The Foundation holds tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) IRS tax code. Initial funding for the Booz Allen Foundation was provided by Booz Allen. Moving forward, the foundation seeks support from diverse public sources.
To be a convening force for the social sector, bringing together thought leaders and diverse perspectives to use innovation and technology advancements to help solve challenging social issues and build community resilience from the ground up.
- Youth and Education
- Veterans and Military Families
- Global Health
- Assistance at Times of Declared Disaster
- We value innovative ideas that deliver real and measurable impact for individuals, families, and communities.
- We believe in harnessing the power of data, technology, and intellectual capital to identify solutions to critical social challenges.
- We value the insights drawn from a cross-section of voices and perspectives, recognizing the need to collaborate and convene diverse stakeholders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the information included in our FAQs where we’ve provided answers to many of the inquiries we receive on an ongoing basis.
Please contact our team with any specific questions, and to discuss ways in which to support and work with the Foundation.