The application deadline has passed for the Booz Allen Foundation Innovation Grant.
The Booz Allen Foundation established a $1 million Innovation Fund to help nonprofits, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, innovators at colleges and universities, startups and small businesses harness the power of data, technology, and diverse intellectual capital to improve COVID-19 relief efforts and make a difference. We want to surface the most innovative solutions and empower the individuals and organizations behind those solutions to drive their development and implementation.
Applications have now closed and will undergo an extensive, multi-tiered evaluation process which will culminate with an external group of evaluators that have volunteered their time to judge. We hope to announce winners in late summer.
Please see our FAQs for more details about the application process.
Booz Allen Foundation Innovation Fund Evaluation Committee
- Ami Aronson, CEO, Bernstein Family Foundation
- Amy Nelson, CEO, Venture For America
- Anne Muindi-Shemenski, Principal, Office of the CEO, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Brandon Pollak, Founder & CEO, Relativity Global
- Candice Cook Simmons, Managing Partner At The Cook Law Group
- Derick Pearson, Co-Founder, Code Fever Miami, Co-Founder, Black Tech Week, Founder, Center for Black Innovation
- Eileen Heisman, President/CEO, National Philanthropic Trust
- Jamie McDonald, Chief Strategy Officer, GivingTuesday; Founder, Generosity Inc.
- Jamie Rodota, Director of Platform Strategy, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund
- Jamie Sears, Head of Community Affairs & Corporate Responsibility, UBS
- Kate Glantz, Senior Director, Economic Opportunity and Empowerment, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Kate Goodall, Co-founder & CEO, Halcyon
- Manmeet Mehta, Director, Program Operations & Impact, Ashoka US
- Natalie Lorenz Anderson, Vice President Special Programs, 247Solar Incorporated; Retired SVP/Partner, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Nathalie Molina Niño, CEO of O³, Investor, Entrepreneur, Author of Leapfrog, The New Revolution for Women Entrepreneurs
- Patrick Dowd, Head of Brand Innovation and Collaboration, PayPal
- Robert Burns, Senior Vice President, Community Investing and Development, Citi
- Scott Stein, Associate Director, Student Entrepreneurship Programs, George Washington University, Office of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Shelly Bell, Founder & CEO, Black Girl Ventures
- Sherman Whites, Education Director, Innovation + Community, Kauffman
- Susan McPherson, Founder & CEO, McPherson Strategies
- Tanya Edelin, Director, Operations, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Tiffany Hardin, CEO, Gild Creative Group
- Tonya Williams, Director of Government Affairs, SoftBank Group
- Victoria Taylor, Editor, LinkedIn
- William (Bill) Thoet, Retired EVP, Booz Allen Hamilton